Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday



I hate it when i have the most convincing feeling that is is Friday when it is actually Thursday. Have been off with the days most of the week. Something must be out of alignment. Oh well, it is getting really cold in the evenings now but that does not seem to concern warm blooded Dylan..still throws his covers off most of the time (i can hear my mom laughing as i know I was the same) Got these pics in the bath the other night ...a real typical Dylan look!!

He was actually such a trooper when i decided to pop in at the optometrists yesterday as it looked so empty (usually busting at the seams in the evening) had my eyes checked and everything with him on my lap...and he stayed there happily!!! with no incentive!!! Turns out the reason my glasses not so effective is partly because my eyes are worse and parlt becasue Dylan has bent my glasses so out of shape that with my stigmatism that makes a big difference.."oh can i get contacts then instead?" I ask thinking that would be a good solution. Apparently my stigmatisn is vertical not horizontal and also at an unusual angle..so not advisable... Really unhappy about that becuse was looking forward to getting rid of the glasses..


1 comment:

honeybees said...

That 2nd bath pic is tooooo much!
sandy