Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Maya is born and a whole new chapter begins...

Here are some pictures from the 18th for our family and friends. Heather was amazing during the c-section, she has always been so brave and 'deep down' strong...She was amazing! Maya is beautiful! Dylan's been cautious but loving...Here is Maya pretty much as it happened..(Heather asked me not to include the more gory pics...I wouldn't anyways... :))























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Odd, She looks beautiful!!!! I am so proud of you!!! All our love Ian, Rhodine, Liam and Kaylin.
:)

Shellfishblu said...

tears in my eyes! Well done both of you, its going to be a real adventure now that you guys are a pack..i would offer babysitting services if you werent so far away! She is so lovely,looks like she has Ciro's mouth! all my love Shelxx