Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maya 8 months


Here she is our little 8 month old....
She is scooting all over the place and although there is a lot of teething going on no teeth as yet. She loves playing with her brother and loves 'singing' at the top of her voice!!
Dylan 'helping' me round the house!!
Hmmm...i want in there!!!
Dylan and Maya playing together...he is very gentle with her.

I came back to this the other night...Maya takes over.

2 comments:

honeybees said...

"i like him. He's my best friend. ...And Lindsey, I have 2 friends; Dylan and Lindsey. I wanna see Dylan. I wanna see Dylan's Dad and his mama." -Ivo

Heath said...

:(( We miss him too...Dylan loves checking out your blog.